Founded in 1958, the musical society was originally composed of bugles and drums. A group of ‘Majorettes’ came in addition to the music and gave a new ensemble much appreciated at the various events.

Under the direction of Roger Albanese, also the Founder of the music school François Richard of Palavas-les-Flots additional instruments for harmony were then integrated to the original ensemble.

Despite a relatively small staff, the music society maintained its activities with the arrival of Raymond Giraud , who headed the group organizes trips abroad ( especially in Romania , Italy and Germany).

It is then with the help of a new team that new international music exchanges took place with the Spain , Portugal and the Island of ‘La Réunion’ .

Today, the group consists of more than sixty musicians, under the conduction of Daniel Hebrard, previously trained and an executive from the military music of Marseille. Our Music Director since 1992, his competences and interpersonal skills have allowed the band to become an instrumental ensemble of quality. He is assisted by William Juarez and Remi Guin. The chairman isJean-Pierre Gottvalles and is being helped by a dynamic board.